Restore Your Smile With Dental Crowns & Bridges
When dental crowns and bridges are combined, they can work together to restore smiles to their former glory. Dental crowns are placed over teeth that have been damaged or weakened, while dental bridges use two dental crowns on either side of a missing tooth to replace it. We can achieve a beautiful, natural-looking smile by using both dental crowns and dental bridges. In this article, your dentist in Fleming Island shares some insights about these treatments.
Reasons why dental crowns are necessary
- To protect a tooth that has been weakened by decay
- To restore a tooth that has been damaged by trauma
- To cover dental implants
- As part of dental bridge, treatment to replace missing teeth.
Reasons why dental bridges are necessary
- To replace a missing tooth
- To restore the dental arch
- To improve chewing ability and speech
- To enhance the appearance of your smile.
How dental crowns and bridges are placed
The dental crown or bridge is usually placed after the dentist has removed the decay and shaped the tooth. The dental crown or bridge is then fitted over the prepared tooth and cemented in place. Sometimes, a temporary dental crown or bridge will be placed while the permanent dental crown or bridge is made.
Together, dental crowns and bridges can provide a beautiful, natural-looking smile. Call our team to find out more – and whether you’re the perfect candidate for both!
Interested in crown & bridge treatment? Contact us today!
- Replace missing teeth & restore your smile
- Both provide a natural look & fit
- Strengthen teeth to avoid future damage
- A long-term dental care solution
- Feel good about showing off your smile.
- any years with proper care!